Facilities and Hire
Glen Eira College has the following facilities available for hire (for one-off or very short-term use) or licence (for regular, on-going use) to the community:
- Gymnasium (Netball sized competition)
All College facilities are unavailable for hire until 4:30pm on school days.
Glen Eira College School Council will only consider applications for the hire or licence of the above facilities if the purpose is for educational, recreational, sporting, cultural activities or activities that benefit the local community for:
- the local community; or
- young persons, and in circumstances where the facilities are not required for ordinary school purposes.
To apply to hire or licence Glen Eira College school facilities, please complete the Expression of Interest to Hire form linked below. This request will be considered by the Finance and Facilities sub-committee and if approved you will need to enter into a written agreement with the school council.
The agreement between you and the school council will require you:
- to have adequate public liability insurance (other insurance might be requested, depending on the use of the facilities);
- in most instances, to pay a hire or licence fee for the use of the facilities;
- in most instances, to pay a security deposit: and
- to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in the agreement.
Please contact the school’s office on 03 9571 7838 to discuss your requirements or to obtain further information.