Facilities and Hire
Glen Eira College has the following facilities available for hire (for one-off or very short-term use) or licence (for regular, on-going use) to the community:
- Gymnasium (Netball sized competition)
- A Performing Arts Centre with individual small suites for instrumental music tuition and tiered seating for 260.
Glen Eira College School Council will only consider applications for the hire or licence of the above facilities if the purpose is for educational, recreational, sporting or cultural activites for:
- the local community; or
- young persons, and in circumstances where the facilities are not required for ordinary school purposes.
The process at Glen Eira College for applying to hire or licence school facilities is: Please complete the Expression of Interest to Hire Glen Eira College Facilities form GEC Expression of Interest to Hire and email to email@example.com. or contact our Business Manager, Gabrielle Darvell, for information regarding hire of the facilities. This request will be considered by the Finance and Facilities sub-committee and if approved you will need to enter into a written agreement with the school council.
The agreement between you and the school council will require you:
- to have adequate public liability insurance (other insurance might be requested, depending on the use of the facilities);
- in most instances, to pay a hire or licence fee for the use of the facilities;
- in most instances, to pay a security deposit: and
- to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in the agreement.
Please contact the school’s office on 03 9571 7838 to discuss your requirements or to obtain further information.