Glen Eira College has established an alumni program to help our former students keep in touch with us.
Being part of an alumni community can be a rewarding and fulfilling experience.
Through our alumni community you can:
- Advise, help and inspire current students at GEC
- Network with other ex-students working or studying in areas relevant to you
- Stay connected to the people you studied with
- Pop by for a coffee and catch up with some of your past teachers (best to set up an appointment first – just give us a call!)
We developed the program in partnership with Ourschool, a not-for-profit service that helps public schools build their alumni communities.
Our alumni program focuses on:
- Establishing and growing our alumni community
- Inviting alumni back to school to provide career or study advice to students
- Inviting alumni to offer work experience placements for our students
- Helping alumni establish or contribute to student scholarships
- Establishing avenues for alumni to provide philanthropic support
To join our alumni community, please email email@example.com with a brief bio.
- Please like our Alumni Facebook Group
- Please join our LinkedIn Group (and list Glen Eira College on your profile) for professional networking to assist with career opportunities.
With sincere thanks to our founding partners, The Jellis Craig Foundation and Ourschool
Such a pleasure and an honour speaking today. I would love to come back again. It was a blast.”
“It was wonderful to hear the post-graduating experiences of someone we remember going to school with, and to be reminded that life after school isn’t a linear pathway.”
“It was really so interesting to hear about the kind of work that the alumni are doing. I thought it was fabulous and I can’t wait to do another alumni session!”
“It’s been an awesome way to give back to the community and provide perspicacity to current students. Thoroughly enjoyed being involved.”
“I love hearing about our graduates’ pathways as they take their place in the broader community.”