Vision, Values and Mission
Glen Eira College – Vision, Values and Mission
Our students are empowered with a desire to learn and grow as individuals, and to become connected local and global community members who respect the rights of all – Learn, Grow, Connect
Our community believes passionately in state education and education as a human right. Our objectives in achieving our vision are;
· providing a challenging academic curriculum
· learning and connections beyond the classroom
· celebrating our learning endeavours
· teaching and encouraging critical and reflective thinking
· encouraging independent and creative thinking
· fostering a sense of belonging
· developing diverse and positive relationships
· promoting a sustainable future
· developing agile, self-confident and resilient learners
Growth and striving – we grow and aspire to learn by innovating and collaborating together
Equity and integrity – we all have access to a broad range of opportunities that are inclusive of our diverse community.
Care and respect – we care for each other, we act respectfully and support each other in doing our best .