Enrolling at GEC
Parents or guardians are invited to contact the General Office to make an appointment with Assistant Principal Mr Nick Hamer-Smith to arrange an interview. Alternately you can complete the Enrolment Inquiry Form and email it to the general Office. Mr Hamer-Smith will then contact you.
Overseas Full Fee Paying students should contact Mr Matthew Polwarth.
To the interview, parent/guardians should provide:
- Copies of recent school reports and any other relevant reports
- A visa to establish status (overseas students only)
- Details of any custody arrangements
At enrolment parents will:
- Complete an enrolment form
- Pay the council requested Parent Payment charges
- Be given book and uniform details
- Assist with student course selection
- Complete an Illness Management Plan
Once enrolment is complete:
- Students will be placed in a team group and allocated to classes
- Uniform and books will need to be purchased by the parent / guardian